Thursday, February 25, 2010

1 person who is intresting in my family

1 person who is intresting in my family is my grandma. I would say its my grandma cause she keeps our family together. 1 thing thats great about my grandma is her cooking she cooks for everyone including the hoildays not to mention how tasty it is!. Another thing about my grandma is that she is very hard working she does the laundry and cleans plus shes only 67 years old with 14 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren and if i had to take care of that many people lord knows i wouldve quit already but my grandma hasn't quit which shows shes very confident and strong willed. She is also very caring she is always helping my family and everyone else. so yea 1 intresting person would defently be my grandma.

2 comments:

lahana said...

You should show her this post! Sounds like she is an amazing person.

Shabnam Sabah said...

Wow your grandma sounds like an awesome person. I wish my grandma was like that... by the way cool post =]