Monday, February 22, 2010

1 memorable time in my life

1 of my most memorable moments in my life was when I first meet my two little brothers. At first I didn't know what to do cause i was always the youngest brother so i had no experience. I was really confused on what to do so i tryed doing what my older sister and brother did to me.....didn't work at all!!. Then i sorta spoiled them by trying to give them everything they wanted.....also didn't work!!!. Then i asked my dad and belive it or not him telling me what to do actually helped! after that i started paying video games with my brothers, watching tvv with them even playing football with them!. So yea meeting my brothers is probably 1 of the most memorable things that ever happen to me.

1 comment:

lahana said...

I'm glad you found a way to bond with them :) How old are they?